Manufactured Housing Properties Inc.
Manufactured Housing Properties Inc. Stock (MHPC)
The investment opportunity is structured to provide 8% annual cash dividends with a 150% return of principal after 5 years, this results in an anticipated total return of 90% over the 5 year term.
- Offering Size: $10 million in Series B Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock
- Dividends: 8% current annual return paid in Monthly Preferred Distributions
- Term: 60 months
- Principal Repayment: 1.5x repayment of initial capital at the end of the term
- Minimum investment: $5,000
- Example: $100k pays $667 per month plus $150K (1.5x) at month 60 for a total of $190K return (1.9x initial investment)
Learn More will direct you to My IPO. My IPO is the online offering platform of Cambria Capital, LLC Member FINRA/SIPC, who is part of the offering selling group.
To access the webinar please use this password: BWM67qR!
Manufactured Housing Properties Inc. (OTC Ticker – “MHPC”). MHPC is a full-service, vertically integrated owner and operator of manufactured housing communities. MHPC’s investment strategy is to acquire stable, undervalued, and/or underperforming manufactured housing properties with current income. Value is enhanced through our professional asset and property management. MHPC’s investment mission on behalf of its shareholders is to deliver an attractive risk-adjusted return with a focus on value creation, capital preservation, and growth.
The Company is a full-service, vertically integrated owner and operator of manufactured housing communities. The Company’s Management and Operations team has over 55 years of combined experience in the Manufactured Housing Management sector.
The Company was formed in 2016 to capitalize on strong underlying Manufactured Housing sector fundamentals of stable cash flows, 30-40% operating expense ratios, high demand for affordable housing, tight diminishing supply, and recession resiliency. The focus is to acquire, reposition and manage communities in markets with favorable employment and population characteristics combined with a need for affordable housing. The Company currently owns 20 communities producing a 15% cash on cash return.
Current Portfolio Statistics:
- 20 communities containing 1,308 home sites, producing $4.0M NOI
- Portfolio occupancy 97%
- 33% of total home sites are company-owned homes being rented
- Average lot rent per month $340
- Metro population > 100,000
- Metro median home price > $100,000
- Markets with positive annual net domestic migration
- High population metros
- Metros with stable employment sectors
- Poorly managed and underperforming
- Under capitalized
- Require tenant repositioning
For information, please contact:
- Manufactured Housing Properties Inc. Names Mollie L. Boyce as Director of Capital Markets
- Manufactured Housing Properties Inc. Announces Results For The Quarter And Six Months Ended June 30, 2020
- Manufactured Housing Properties Inc. Files Form SEC 10-Q 2nd quarter ending June 30
- Manufactured Housing Properties Inc. “MHPC” Makes Mobile Home Park Investing Simple with Reg A Offering
- Manufactured Housing Properties Inc. Announces Results For The Quarter Ended March 31, 2020
- MHPC – 1st Q 2020 Quarterly Report
- Manufactured Housing Properties Inc. Announces Results For The Year Ended December 31, 2019
- MHPC – 2019 Annual Report
- Manufactured Housing Properties Inc. Acquires Countryside and Evergreen Pointe Manufactured Housing Communities
- Manufactured Housing Properties Inc. Acquires ARC Manufactured Housing Communities
- Manufactured Housing Properties Inc. Raises $3.4 Million on Initial Closing of Offering
- Manufactured Housing Properties Inc. To Present at The LD Micro Main Event
- Manufactured Housing Properties Inc. Acquires Spring Lake Manufactured Housing Community
- Manufactured Housing Properties Inc. Announces Results For The Quarter And Year Ended September 30, 2019
- MHPC – 3rd Q 2019 Quarterly Report
- Manufactured Housing Properties Inc. Announces SEC Qualification of Regulation A Offering Statement
- Manufactured Housing Properties Inc. Names Andrew D. Coatley as Chief Operating Officer
- Manufactured Housing Properties Inc. Names Michael Z. Anise as President.
- Manufactured Housing Properties Inc. Acquires Crestview Estates Manufactured Housing Community
- Manufactured Housing Properties Inc. Acquires B&D Residential Manufactured Housing Community
- Manufactured Housing Properties Inc. Announces Results for the Quarter Ended March 31, 2019
- MHPC – 1st Q 2019 Quarterly Report
- Manufactured Housing Properties Inc. Acquires Hunt Club Forest Manufactured Housing Community
- Manufactured Housing Properties Inc. Announces Results For The Year Ended December 31, 2018
- Manufactured Housing Properties Inc. Announces Results for The Quarter Ended September 2018
- Manufactured Housing Properties Inc. Files Form 10Q with The SEC
- MHPC – 2nd Q 2018 Quarterly Report
- Manufactured Housing Properties Inc. Files Form 10Q with The SEC
- MHPC – 1st Q 2018 Quarterly Report
- MHPC – 2017 Annual Report
- Manufactured Housing Properties Inc. Files Form 10 Registration Statement with the SEC
- Manufactured Housing Properties Inc. Announces 1-for-6 Reverse Stock Split
- MHPC Acquires Maple Hills Mobile Home Park
- MHP Acquires Four Manufactured Housing Properties
- Stack-It Storage, Inc. announces change in control
Disclosure: The videos and these landing pages are neither an offer to sell nor a solicitation of an offer to buy the securities. An offering is made only by the applicable offering documents and only in those jurisdictions where permitted by law. Videos and landing pages may include ”forward-looking statements.” To the extent that the information presented in the videos and the landing pages discuss financial projections, information, or expectations about MHPC.’s business plans, results of operations, products or markets, or otherwise makes statements about future events, such statements are forward-looking. Such forward-looking statements can be identified by the use of words such as ”should,” ”may,” ”intends,” ”anticipates,” ”believes,” ”estimates,” ”projects,” ”forecasts,” ”expects,” ”plans,” and ”proposes.” Although MHPC believes that the expectations reflected in these forward-looking statements are based on reasonable assumptions, there are a number of risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from such forward-looking statements. You are urged to carefully review and consider any cautionary statements and other disclosures, including the statements made under the heading “Risk Factors” and elsewhere in the offering statement filed with the SEC.
Forward-looking statements speak only as of the date of the document in which they are contained, and MHPC does not undertake any duty to update any forward-looking statements except as may be required by law. The offering will be made only by means of an offering circular. An offering statement on Form 1-A relating to these securities has been filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and has become qualified. The securities offered by MHPC are highly speculative. Investing in shares of common stock of MHPC involves significant risks that should be considered and reviewed when considering an investment in real estate or real estate securities. The investment is suitable only for persons who can afford to lose their entire investment. Furthermore, investors must understand that such an investment could be illiquid for an indefinite period of time. No public market currently exists for the securities, and if a public market develops following the offering, it may not continue. For additional information MHPC the offering and any other related topics, please review the Form 1-A offering circular that can be found at the following location ——— . Additional information concerning Risk Factors related to the offering, including those related to the business, government regulations, intellectual property, and the offering in general, can be found at the following location (https://www.sec.gov/cgi-bin/browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001277998).
No assurance will be made regarding the dividend and repayment of invested capital. An investment in Series B Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock may be considered speculative and is subject to a high degree of risk